Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jenas and The Morons at FIFA

What kind of idiots are in control of the world game? Fifa warn FA about downgrading red cards
It's absolute insanity, the referee has been man enough to admit he made an error in sending Jenas off so the Red card got rescinded but as far as FIFA are concerned JJ should still serve a ban!!! WHAT??? Weren't Newcastle punished enough by having to play out the game against Arsenal with only 10 men?? Nope obviously that's not good enough for these muppets, despite the sending off obviously being wrong Newcastle should be punished again. The mind boggles!
Let's hope The FA are sensible enough to tell FIFA to shove it.
I guess FIFA don't keep too close an eye on the lower league game in England becuase they never said anything about Rune having his red card rescinded and not serving a ban after the Walsall match!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Here's a great example regarding integrity to set for the kiddies.

I get something wrong and KNOW I've done something wrong, and I'll even say I've done something wrong, but hey, it doesn't matter if I do say I have cos it doesn't matter and things once done cannot be undone.

B******s. It seems to me that the people who run football are on a different world to the rest of us other mortals!

15:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mate! Tell me what do you think about a linkin exchange.
Greetings from Italy.

18:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home