Sunday, July 31, 2005

One Week to go

Finally we're nearly there, just a week left until the new season kicks off and we can get back to football. Summers all well and good but the lack of football to watch sure seems to make the months drag.
Our pre season hasn't been anything to get excited about. We finally got a win last week against Exeter (2-1) and yesterday threw away a 2 goal lead to draw 2-2 with Torquay, these are teams we really should be hammering. Still no sign of a striker to come in and get us 20 odd goals a season and unfortunately Taylor hasn't received a career threatening injury yet, so I guess we'll be stuck with him for the next 9 months!
Anyway looking forward to my trip down the motorway next Saturday to watch us kick off our season at home to Huddersfield, hopefully I won't be staring at the ground and shaking my head after 10 minutes like I seemed to spend most of last season doing.
Come On U REDS!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chief_OHara said...

Come on Forest !

Got to say, not to confident about the season ahead.

4/1 with the bookies !

Good start critical.

Nice Blog (for a Yorkshire lad )

14:07  
Blogger Flash said...

My best mate is a forest fan. He laughed & laughed when my beloved Leeds took a tumble out of the prem. he is now in denial about the state of Forest.
Anyway I'll be looking for them every week (as I always do) & I'll be rooting for them to get back up.

Just don't tell my mate, alright?

Thanks for stopping by my place.

14:21  
Blogger Chief_OHara said...

Tricky ... have a look at this site for the craic.

I've a league set up called Boards.ie -Soccer (league 73709).... no harm in letting the odd Englishman in !!

http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/



Chief O'Hara

14:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home