Monday, August 15, 2005

Forest Hit By Injuries

Unfortunately to add to the debacle that was Swindon, Forest have come out of the game with 2 players injured.Even more unfortunate neither of them is Gareth Taylor!!
Danny Cullip and John Curtis are both receiving treatment for injuries and could be out for a couple of weeks, not a great start then, we can do without injury problems.

Tomorrow night I've got my first 'home' game of the season. Off to see Forest reserves away to Bradford. meeting up with a load of lads from the West Yorks supporters club then off to the game where hopefully will get to see some entertaining football and maybe get a look at this Weir Daley lad. I'll post a report on what I thought of the game when I get back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

Looks like we might be getting that much needed striker!! - even if I did call him a prick last week!
Morgan & Padula will come in for those to - been wondering today what on earth has Perch done to upset Megson - thought he'd be in the 1st team squad?

18:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home