Thursday, September 29, 2005

Forest 1 Blackpool 1

Well this was one I had to miss so I'll leave it to the other 2 Forest Bloggers to fill you in on what went wrong over at Trent End Talk and Mist Rollin In From The Trent not the greatest of results but I suppose at least we didn't lose, so that's four games undefeated and we're still in a decent enough position to make a push for the top of the table if we have a decent run.
While I'm sending you off to other websites check out Cheer Up Alan Shearer where I have the honour of being the latest person to write for their guest column of 'Favourite player ever..' my choice is somewhat predictable but their really could have been no one else.
Tranmere to come on Saturday and hopefully 3 more points. This is a teamI particularly loathe, for no other reason than they used to be managed by John Aldridge. A man I detest, in fact I would quite happily chin him if I ever had the misfortune to be anywhere near the loathsome scouse b*****d. And the reason for these strong feelings against a man I've never even met?
Quite simple really, in the replay of the 1989 Hillsborough FA cup Semi, Brian Laws gave away a penalty, now bearing in mind this was a pretty sensitive game after so many people had lost their lives so what does John Aldridge do?? With the biggest grin on his face he ruffles Brian Laws hair, bang out of order. As Psycho said 'If he'd have done that to me I'd have chinned him there and then'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

Aldridge is a **** - wholeheartedly agree - I hate that whole Liverpool team with a passion. It was so sweet when Arsenal won the league @ Anfield!!

16:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!Nirvana...

21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home