Friday, July 15, 2005

Let me Introduce Myself

Evening people, thanks for popping by. Allow me to introduce myself as the title says I'm a Nottingham man exiled in God's own country, Yorkshire. Not a bad place to be by any means, in fact as the locals frequently tell you one of the most beautiful places on earth to live. The only downside is I live away from the greatest football team on earth (for the uninitiated amongst you that would be the mighty Nottingham Forest, temporarily on loan to Division 3 of the English League!!!!). At the moment I'm still in a quandry about whether to renew my season ticket or not.
You see I love the club and can't imagine spending a season without actually being there but I begrudge paying £450 for what is going to be third rate football (I also begrudge putting money into the club while we have a chairman who sits on his hands and watches the team slide into oblivion but that's another story). A possible solution is just to become an away fan, but that's not going to be so easy in this league, a lot of the clubs have really small grounds and we have quite a huge away following so I'd probably struggle to get a ticket in our end.
At the end of the day I don't know what I'm procastinating about the choice is between spending 3 hours in a car each match day getting to and from the ground or spending my Saturday's going shopping or visiting Garden Centres! No contest really so I realy should get off my arse and go and buy my ticket.
Come on U reds!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home